Acai Noni..

Has anyone tried the Acai Noni diet pills.. If so.. Do they work or are they a waste of money.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• You need to take something that increases you bodies natural energy level. When you exersize, you'll burn more calories because you'll have more energy. You also need to increae your protein level because you want to build muscle mass....fat turns to muscle...requires more energy...more calories used! I know this simple system works because I get great feedback form my customers in my biz. I'm not sure about Noni, but if it does increase your energy level they give it a try.
    The weght loss system I use, is from Sylvester Stallone, and has all natural ingredients...no ephedrine.
    Please don't feel like you are alone, you can and will acheive your optimum weight and in turn be more healthy. Good luck.
    Noosh

Answer by Noosh at 9:19 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Well I am taking it right now and it makes you go to the bathroom a lot (number 2)! But I've been reading a lot about the Acai Noni scam, that some of them don't contain any Acai, so becareful and make sure you get the right ones, that it's not a scam(rip-off)! So far so good for me, haven't seen very much of a weightloss but it's only been 1 week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• diet pills are such a waste of $ and NOT safe one bit
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on Mar. 3, 2009