• In the Spotlight:

Any Ideas???

Ok...so my husbands ex is crazy...no doubt about it. We have been having troubles with her texting and calling for every little thing. My husband has told her to quit calling and texting but she dont seem to get the hint now she has started to call his work and starting drama with him there. Does anybody have any types of things that would lower the communication with her unless important. I just feel that she calls and ruins our day to start drama over things that we have to control over..and we dont know how to go about it anymore...any help would be greatly appricaited. Thanks.

tber22

Asked by tber22 at 10:59 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• call the cops it harasment
    Anonymous

• Does your husband have custody of his kids? I would report her not sure if turning off your phone would help
    4boys990306

Answer by 4boys990306 at 11:49 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• If they have no children together, then tell her to ..... well you know! And then file for phone harassment. If they do have children together, have hubby send her a certified letter stating that she is not to call his work unless it is a bonafide emergency regarding the children. She can call on Wednesday at 7:00 (whatever the time you decide on) to discuss anything regarding the children, once a week is totally appropriate and that way the two of them can give the issues undivided attention. Any other time she is to only call in case of dire emergency in regards to the children. Otherwise, it is harassment and grounds for charges against her and/or restraining order and state that no one wants that. Let her know how intrusive it is and that it just simply will not be tolerated!!  Make sure you keep a log of all the calls and contents for later if needed....

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 11:59 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• They have joint custody...we have the boys more than she does but that aint the point the point is she will have the boys and she feels she has to text or call bout the littlest stupidest things...it just gets really old because we cant go one day without her calling or texting 5 times.
    tber22

Answer by tber22 at 12:04 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I had the same problem with my ex. We solved it, my hubby is the contact, he has his cell number and nothing else. If the boys want to call him when they are home with me they can but he isn't allowed to call at all. If they are with him and theres an emergency then he has to call my hubby's phone. It stopped all unnecessary calls. He just wanted to get me on the phone and since he can't he's stopped being a pest...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Change your numbers. Get husband to get rights to his kids with her.
    lara_b

Answer by lara_b at 9:07 AM on Mar. 3, 2009