The bachelor

ALright I'm lame for even watching it, but I only have 3 channels. Did anyone else watch the bachelor and were you disgusted by his total lack of disregard for anyone elses feelings? Ugh I was so shocked

humaniterian87

Asked by humaniterian87 at 10:59 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• Yes It was 7598723428905729utiuwsko7twi9 I have no words to describe it. I wanted to Punch him in the face. And then I wanted to Punch Molly..... How can she just go right back to him like nothing ever happened>?
    JacquiV

Answer by JacquiV at 11:07 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• yes i watched it i thought it was bullshit. did you read us weekly? i saw the article on saturday and they explained it all how it happened tonight. he was seeing molly behind melissas back and it was scripted. they told jason to do this for ratings and for him to do it just makes him a complete jerkoff. and molly is so smug. this was my first time watching this show and i will never watch it again. sorry i am a little disgruntle. im disgusted
    michellem7781

Answer by michellem7781 at 11:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I am so annoyed I could just puke! How could he hurt Melissa like that? Although I wanted Melissa - I like Molly too ... but what a butthead!! I hope she ends up hurting him in the end.
    I have pledged tonight to never watch another one. I am OK with a guy that cries ... but come on
    already Jason!! Enough with the pained cry face!!
    Lea19

Answer by Lea19 at 11:46 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Hey I am in California and watching the last hour right now WTH happened?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:56 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Ugh I hate Jason. Even if he was going to do this - he shouldn't have done it LIKE this. Like just act happy with Melissa than quietly when this is done sort it out. It all BS anyways, but I'm so ticked off.

What kind of example is he setting for the son he loves so much?

Melissa deserves SO SO much better. Why she always gets dumped, who knows.
    Praying

Answer by Praying at 2:08 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I was so mad at him last night. This is the only season i have watched entirely and I really liked him. I was so happy when he chose melissa. Then they after the rose...oh my....how could he? I mean, really? That was so horrible to do that on National tv, he blind sided her then moved right on along to Molly. If Molly had been smart she would have told him tough, but she wasnt sloppy seconds.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:17 AM on Mar. 3, 2009