has this happened to anyone???

I just finished my period for Feb. and it was normal except it wasn't as heavy as usual and there was not clotting that I always have. We went out of town this weekend and I couldn't get enough to drink and I found that I was naucious quite a bit. My boyfriend has asked me a number of times if I am pregnant. I keep telling him I just had my period I don't think so. Is it possible to have a pretty normal period and still be pregnant. I know you can have a light one and spotting. With my first I missed my period and had no bleeding until labor. Wouldn't it typically be the same this time???? Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My sis had three kids and I believe with her second one she had her period for three months. They kept telling her she wasn't pregnant but she was having major morning sickness and other pregnancy signs so they did a sono and she was. So.. I guess anything is possible.

nolika625

Answer by nolika625 at 11:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• i had a period w/ both my kids 4 the 1st 3 months
    iheartkewi

Answer by iheartkewi at 11:21 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• it could have been inplantation bleeding instead of your period.My m-i-l had a period the whole time she was preggy with my husband.Every preg. is different even for multiple ones we have
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Mar. 3, 2009