What would you do?

I started talking with this guy on Plentyoffish.com. We sent several emails back and forth. He asked me to lunch but I was busy so I said how about drinks this Wednesday. He said that was great. We've been texting for about a week and chatting. He wanted to talk yesterday morning but I didn't have time. I told him I'll call when my son is asleep and he said to just leave a message since he's taking his son out for dinner. So i called and left a message around 7:30 last night. I haven't heard from him at all not even a text saying sorry I haven't called. Could he just not be that into me? I'm wondering if we're even going to meet on Wednesday. Am I supposed to take my clothes to work in case he does call or text me and we're still meeting? I hate these what if's. I also hate these up in the air plans.

aidansmom111804

Asked by aidansmom111804 at 11:07 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I would suspect that he was out on a date with another woman on Plentyoffish.com. If you don't think men don't go on other dates with other women while looking for dating you're wrong.
    Anonymous