What would you do?

I started talking with this guy. We sent several emails back and forth. He asked me to lunch but I was busy so I said how about drinks this Wednesday. He said that was great. We've been texting for about a week and chatting with email. I called and left a message around 7:30 last night. I haven't heard from him at all not even a text saying sorry I haven't called. Could he just not be that into me? I'm wondering if we're even going to meet on Wednesday. My question is; should I take my clothes to work just in case he calls or texts saying we are meeting Wednesday or should I just forget it if I haven't heard anything from him by the time I go to work Wednesday. (Please no harsh words of how he was on a date with someone else when I called. I don't care about that. I just want to know if I should let it forget about him or not if he doesn't call by our date day)

aidansmom111804

Asked by aidansmom111804 at 11:26 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I would wait for him to call. If he doesn't call you by tuesday night than I would assume plans were cancelled on Wednesday. That's just me. I don't like guys who play games and I RUN from the ones that do.
    Kenzies_mama

Answer by Kenzies_mama at 11:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Hmmmmm........well its Monday night. If you havent heard from him by tomorrow night, I wouldnt worry about it. But then Nothing wrong with taking a change of clothes to work. IF for some reason he doesnt call you for the date then calls the next day or whatever with a "sorry" I think I'd tell him to get lost.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 11:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• P.S. I'd love to hear how it turned out :)
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 11:29 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• If he doesn't call to confirm the date then don't go!!! Don't even prepare yourself to go...just blow it off. You gotta seem like you're too busy to deal with that crap..it's all part of "the game"
    jujubean003

Answer by jujubean003 at 11:30 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I would make other plans for that night. Even if it's just taking your children to McDonald's to eat! And if he does call just tell him that since you hadn't heard from him, you'd made other plans. And then I'd reconsider moving forward with him. GL

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:38 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• guys are absented minded and , well, stupid about stuff. there's a good chance he just got busy and being a single tracked guy, got caught up in whatever was going on and just forgot. He probably figured he told you "We said Wed- it's not Wed yet- so it's fine."

I'd give him till Tuesday Evening, then make new plans
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 11:49 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• i agree with jujubean... blow it off..why should you at the last minute rush off to meet him..it only takes a few seconds to send a message or email to confirm .....if he cant be bothered why shopuld you..start as you mean to go on
    dee778

Answer by dee778 at 7:05 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Well you said you guys were e-mailing and txtn Then you called an left a msg? Could it be you caught if off gaurd by calling?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:56 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Have you ever read that "he just isn't into you" book? That book is SO true...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I didn't catch him off guard by calling because he said on that morning that he wanted to call to chat for a little bit so he initiated it. I just couldn't talk because I had my son with me and we were busy. I did give him my phone number first because he said on Wednesday he'd have his son so I gave it to him so he could call in case something came up with his son and he couldn't meet.
    aidansmom111804

Answer by aidansmom111804 at 10:09 AM on Mar. 3, 2009