am i the only one ?????

on cafe mom that lives a urban lifestyle??if you have to ask what that means then you dont lol..

sauna26

Asked by sauna26 at 11:48 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• HAHA i Live in Tha "hood"
    Does That Count?
    Seriously
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 12:36 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• for real wat does it mean
    Anonymous

• Possibly... ;)

Give me a definition, please.

Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 11:54 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• it means your ghetto!!!!! no i dont its ignorent you need to learn american ways..
    Anonymous

• well anon 11:54 no it doesent mean being ghetto but i am ghetto as well as living a urban life style..google what is living urban and see if that helps you understand..=)
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 11:58 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• it's funny that annonymous called you "ignorent" it's spelled ignorant before you name call use spell check
    Have3Girls114

Answer by Have3Girls114 at 11:58 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• you need to learn it's ignorant and not ignorent, you have to learn the american spelling, girl!
    Anonymous

• i used to.... shoot i lived right in the "hood" and yes i "got down"....but i wanted more for myself and my son so i bettered myself....being "urban" is really something to be proud of.... well if you are the real "urban" anyway...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:00 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• i think anon 54 needs some midol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I looked it up and means that you are living adapted to the area or city you live in. Hmm, I live in a mexican community of hard working married couples with children and they are very proper when it comes to respect, friendliness and hospitality. I think I am the only divorced mom on the street. Hmm, thanks for letting me know I am in the ghetto.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:03 AM on Mar. 3, 2009