Are you freaking kidding me?

Spending bill earmarks $1.8 million to research “swine odor and manure management". This is insane!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• How about the millions being spent on the study of the differing sounds of crickets in Utah, it's in there, and the study of blueberries in Maine. It's in there.
    Last I knew crickets chirped and blueberries were blue berries. Seems simple enough to me.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 7:50 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Welcome to the NObama nation................do you know that there is also $400,000 for tatoo removal for gang members?! We could start a post of a list of all the earmarks to see which is the most insane!! ;D That's why I have my wading boots on, because of all of NObama's BS, "there isn't any earmarks in this bill...." shheeeaattt!
    blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 12:02 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Are you kidding? lol Funny but very sad. Unless it somehow can affect the atmosphere and cause global warming. lol

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 12:03 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• lol Southern, you must admit that swine odor is really really bad! hehehe 

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 12:09 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• thank the wonderful mr. o...wouldn't that money be better used to save peoples jobs?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:11 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• THEN THE TASK NEEDS TO START AT THE WHITE HOUSE WHERE THE SWINE ODOR AND MANURE IS RAMPID AND IS TOTALLY UNMANAGED! WHEN YOU GO TO THE WHITE HOUSE THEY'LL PASS OUT NOSE PLUGS!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• My question is, how in the hell is spending almost $2 million to study swine odor going to help the economy?
    Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 12:16 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• lol, Julia, someone has to have the great job at smelling the shit! roflmbo
    blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 12:24 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Sorry for the cursing......
    blessed5x

• $1.8M to study the smell of pig shit? This is "pork" at it's very finest indeed!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 12:33 AM on Mar. 3, 2009