sex of baby?

So me and my boyfriend are expecting a baby girl & we were just talking about how crazy it would be if we had a boy.....

Has this happened to anyone??

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 11:59 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well if u eat blue food coloring its possible..lol im sorry i had to.
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 12:01 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• lol are you going off that other post about eating blue food coloring...
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 12:01 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• yes it was soo funny someone posted it lastnite and i almost peed myself at how stupid it was but funny as you know what..lol im sorry but yes my sil was supose to have a boy but when she went to have the baby boom a girl lol they had nothing for a lil girl all boy stuff
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 12:06 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• My fiance's cousin was told they were having a boy. They had the baby shower and decorated the nursery and everything. She bought all boy clothes and then BOOM out pops a baby girl! I have no idea how it happened but it did!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:13 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• this happened to my friend they told her she was having a boy and she ended up having a girl and had to dress her in boy clothes for a couple of months i was always told that you should still have 2 names each one for each gender just in case.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 12:17 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I just posted this in another thread, but when my mom was pregnant with me seven different doctors told her I would was a boy....then I popped out =) Granted technology has advanced since then, its still possible....
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 12:20 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• My friend had numerous tests and ultrasounds through the whole pregnancy since she was high risk,they said it was a boy.
    Well baby number one was a girl.
    Than same situation and she thought she was having a baby boy her second one and guess what it was a girl.
    At least she was prepared from the first one.
    I guess all the tests in the world can be wrong.
    But she was like as long as the babies were healthy that is what matters.
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 10:20 AM on Mar. 3, 2009