Oh my god, can The Bachelor get any twistier??

Oh my god, can this get any twistier? I was so disappointed he broke Melissa's heart. I really liked her for him. However, I guess you have to go with your heart. I wonder how come he did not know this about Molly at first? Well there is a second part to this on Tuesday. Stay tuned!! Boy oh Boy!!

MommyMarjorie

Asked by MommyMarjorie at 12:03 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• omg! i was pissed when all that happened. i cant believe he did that to melissa! im suprised that molly was basically taking him back ...after all that? UGH!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Geez, WTH is going on? I am trying to figure it out as I watch here and there but it doesn't end til 10pm here!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:12 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I thought this was this was sooooo fake...I have a hard time believing it wasn't all planned.
    They have to keep the excitement somehow. I wonder when Melissa 's show starts, lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I believe it was planned. Melissa will have a show? I wonder whats next?
    MommyMarjorie

Answer by MommyMarjorie at 12:31 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• what did god do? why put his name in it???
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:40 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I am so lost!, It has 10 minutes left here and he is giving the final rose.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:51 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• OK it is 10pm here and now I see what is going on. Yup, ratings and probably Melissa getting a Bachelorette show.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:09 AM on Mar. 3, 2009