Why are moms on here so RUDE?

There are tons of sweet, kind, funny women on here... but my question is why do all of these moms, no matter what you post about, apply with something ugly? Don't they have something better to do than bash us moms who like our lives and just want to relax and have fun on a website? I'm sorry ladies but the mean moms, they need to go! Anyone agree?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Yup, I agree. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we built each other up, and encouraged one another, and had fun together, rather than berating, and judging, and hurting? Unfortunately there are bad people in the world, and some of them are on cafemom.
    flower_momma

Answer by flower_momma at 12:17 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• who was mean?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• oh come on, name names!!!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:10 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• If someone is being mean report them. Other than that there is nothing anyone can do. If you aren't willing to report them, then it must not be bothering you THAT much.
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 12:11 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• The place would be boring if every answer was just patronizing, what you want to hear, answers. We aren't Stepford Wives, we have minds of our own. We won't always say and do things the way other people think we should.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 12:11 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Yah I definitely agree w/ you! Just because you have a "bad day" as I was writing about on here as my question just two seconds ago about being pregnant and emotional doesn't mean you have to take it out on everyone else. We're all here to ask and reply to questions not to try to get into cat fights with each other. I was always told there's no such thing as a stupid question so if you don't like the persons question then don't freaking respond back to it!! Just go on about your reading and reply to a question that you can appreciate! Lets all have fun on here! If not you need to take some midol and eat some candy bars and calm down lol just kidding!! Good luck everyone! Lets be nice for once!
    armywife4ever08

Answer by armywife4ever08 at 12:13 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I totally agree, I've gotten a lot of rude comments when I post anonymous questions about personal things I don't want people knowing it's me. So I think they feel the need to bash people for wanting advice from moms who might have gone through it. I hate that, it's like they thrive off putting other moms down. Just click on report this answer and hopefully it will ketch up with them and they will be removed from cafemom!
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 12:26 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I don't think I have been rude to anyone on here. But if I have, I apologize. I made a comment on a post this weekend basically stating that if you don't like the question, then move on and don't comment. I can see why people post anonymously.
    charjaxx

Answer by charjaxx at 12:38 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Yeah I agree. Why say anything at all? If its a question asking something that is controvesial fine but I've seen people being vicious over innocent questions like "what's your favorite____" or whatever. Its like what is the sense in all of that? Just rude!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• The post below is bashing other moms for asking questions that apparently this person thinks should not be asked. That is my point, move on if you don't like the question!!! Sorry. Had to vent.

I have a lot of questions...
    Is it okay to eat chocolate while I'm breastfeeding?
    Can I feed my 6 week old baby food?
    Is it okay to let my baby scream herself to sleep?
    Isn't bottle feeding better than breastfeeding?
    Will co-sleeping cause my baby to be clingy?
    Can I give my 6 month old koolaid?
    Can I get trashed while I breastfeed?
    Can I take my 2 month out in public?

Hey people, have you ever heard of BOOKS? Or google? Try it!
    Asked at 9:23 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 by: Anonymous Report this question Answer Question Next Question »
    charjaxx

Answer by charjaxx at 12:55 AM on Mar. 3, 2009