what age did you take your baby of a bottle?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• She sort of did it her self.. I started giving her a cool sippy cup about a year...One day I saw her go over and throw her bottle in the trash. The end of that! Easy here.
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 12:18 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• on their first b-days
    Have3Girls114

Answer by Have3Girls114 at 12:13 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• i mean off not of!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• yes i know i took them off the bottle on their first birthdays
    Have3Girls114

Answer by Have3Girls114 at 12:16 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• My daughter was a huge bottle freak. I finally broke her off of it when she was 14 months. She didn't sleep very well for the first couple of nights, so I put a sippy cup w/ only WATER in it and that's what she sleeps w/ now ... well that and her thumb! Take care!
    armywife4ever08

Answer by armywife4ever08 at 12:16 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• did you mix milk with formula someone told me to do that?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Both of my daughters were off the bottle by 8 months. They just didn't want it anymore.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 12:20 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I switched my dauther to a sippy at 12 months. She did not like milk, so I had to mix it with formula for a while. She loves milk now and would drink 1/2 gallon a day if I let her.
    charjaxx

Answer by charjaxx at 12:23 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• i started switching my daughter to a sippy at 6 months, she still gets formula, but im trying to break the bottle attachment
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 12:27 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• We didn't really mean to take our son off the bottle, he was just so use to eating normal food and drinking from a sippy cup that he no longer wanted a bottle. He was 10 months, our daughter is now 8 months and she drinks everything from a bottle, she wont give it up, but she hates to have formula. She wont take any more, even though we are suppose to still give it to her she would rather eat. But she is really attached to that bottle, I don't even know what to do. I guess we'll wait and see if she just gives it up. If not I'll take it when she's 1.
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 12:30 AM on Mar. 3, 2009