Gassy Pregnancy?? (possibly TMI)

Okay, aside from slight morning sickness all day & night...I am incredibly gassy! I'm constantly either burping or farting! It's incredibly embarassing to be consistantly expelling gas! Is this a normal pregnancy symptom & has it happened to any of you?

WannabeMommy87

Asked by WannabeMommy87 at 12:38 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Haha I just burped while reading your question. I'm 16 weeks and yes I have been much more gassy than ever! Its perfectly normal...although it is embarassing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Just wait till your tummy is all huge and he/she is pushing on everything in there, and you start losing control of when you fart! Lol.
    BatGirl1415

Answer by BatGirl1415 at 1:29 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• hmmm....not looking forward to not having control over it.... lol
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 1:58 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• You don't even know. This is just the beginning hon. I cleared rooms with my farts. It was ridiculous- but you get to the point to where u really dont care and trust me-- u feel soooo much better just letting it all out!! Seriously by the end my pregnancy i was farting and burping so much-- worse than the most disgusting man you could imagine. But i had too-- i wasn't just gonna hold it in. You'll no what im talking about when the time comes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• oh wow! well i guess i have a lot to look forward to then.... hehe. very glad im not the only gassy one though...
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 2:01 AM on Mar. 3, 2009