Anyone else find facebook annoying??

Everyone posts everthing they are doing that minute, or the day who cares going back to Myspace

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol... i never really liked facebook...im more of a myspace chic...

add me if u want: myspace.com/peacheslovest

just tell me ur from cm
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:43 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I joined facebook to see my cousins pics but it is kind of weird to me.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:49 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• i dont care for facebook i like myspace
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:58 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I like facebook. It let's me know when it's been too long since I got in touch w/ some of my friends. And I'm addicted to flair.
    Faye-Tula

Answer by Faye-Tula at 1:12 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I couldnt never get into MySpace...I have had an account for a year, never did anything with it and been there maybe three times. I just started facebook and instnatly LOVE IT.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 1:17 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I have a love-hate relationship with it. A LOT of times I find myself annoyed with people though. Especially the ones with like, 947598754989 friends, and 9283727892398 pictures, and all their journal posts (err "Notes") are all surveys about themselves.

Sometimes I'm embarrassed to have a myspace and facebook, just because I always feel self-centered when I fill it out and stuff... But that's what myspace and facebook are all about, right? "Me me me me me me me me me me me, I I I I I I I I I I I I I"

Oh well.. I do still have fun with it though. It's the best way to stay in touch with my sisters/brother/cousins/old friends when I live so far away...
    BatGirl1415

Answer by BatGirl1415 at 1:49 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• UGH FACEBOOK! It's so lame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate it too!
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 1:57 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I have both facebook and myspace and I much prefer myspace...but it's like a ghost town. All of my friends and family are addicted to facebook so to keep up with them, I have to use it.
    sariejack

Answer by sariejack at 8:06 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I like Facebook because I've reconnected with people I haven't seen in almost 15 years. It does bother me with all the apps that don't work right and it's soooooo slow sometimes.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:30 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I like Facebook way more than MySpace but to each their own.
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 1:41 PM on Mar. 3, 2009