What is the best vibrator for beginners?

I have talked with my hubby who is quite a bit older than me and as a result- our sex drives are different and we have decided that I need to get a vibrator. I'm not embarrased to use one or buy one, but I am wondering if you have any suggestions as to which one to get? I don't want one that is too loud- I don't want it to overpower me... lol. This is my first vibrator and I was thinking of getting a butterfly- not sure though. What are your best suggestions and places to buy them at?

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A vibrator or a dildo? Sorry, I imagine anything called the Butterfly will be pretty powerful. Maybe something small like one of the little plastic vibrator that are clearly not intended for penetration. I never understood the concept of a dildo. Why would you want to F yourself? On the other hand . . a vibrator is an entirely different story . . . lol. Men can't vibrate.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:28 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• go to shoperotica.com they can help ya out
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 1:29 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I am a consultant for Pure Romance. The easiest orgasm you can have is the clitoral and I would recommend a bullet first. We have lots of options. Check out my website. jennamilander.pureromance.com We are the top not your typical party!
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 1:40 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• For beginners I suggest putting your cell phone on vibrate......baby steps ok?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:42 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Get one that has adjustable speed.
    BatGirl1415

Answer by BatGirl1415 at 1:44 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Ohh man I needed this advice too... THANKS LADIES! And thanks op for asking this question!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• the butterfly is pretty powerful lol
    you need a beginners one that is really just simple if you haven't tried one before, but it depends on if you want clit stimulation with it as well lol...sorry i know alot because I sell them cuz i do passion parties lol
    jenniek510

Answer by jenniek510 at 1:55 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I say why not go all out heck I did, go and get yourself a rabbit they ROCK!
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:49 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• lol yeah the rabbit is the top seller actually lol
    jenniek510

Answer by jenniek510 at 3:01 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Gigi you're cracking me up!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:28 PM on Mar. 3, 2009