Not having sex

Whatever you do....Don't bash me.....This is just a question I need help with.......Anyhow, Me and my BF have been together for 12 months now. And all we ever do is argue. We have only had sex 7 times in the whole 12 months due to issues on my part. And I have accused him of cheating the whole time because, although he is divorced now, He was going through a divorce when we met and it just became final. Anyhow, now I can't get him to have sex with me at all...Why do you think this is?

Thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• perhaps with the arguments and the accusations he may feel hurt. Men can sometimes be like women, if he feels you are annoyed with him, etc, he may not feel like it. The best thing to do in cases like this, is by making a day to show him how much you really do care.. it may not lead to sex, but it will help him over come some of the other issues in your relationship so he's more open and willing to discuss why he hasn't wanted to have sex.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:00 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I think it was your fault, way to go...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• wow no arguing is most likely the problem.. work on your relationship and ask him if he still cares about u and want you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• aww how mean anon,yeah you should uped the undies when he was a willing percipient

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I think maybe you cheated and thats why you two argued all the time, and now that its all said and done he dosent want anything to do with you. or maybe im wrong and you not having sex with him drove he to have sex with someone else and now hes just not interested in you. Not saying its all your fault. its both ya'lls fault. going threw a tough time and he couldnt hang.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 2:10 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Thats ubsurd! The arguing is probly the reason! Tone things down and try to get on common ground, if he doesnt addmit to cheating make sure you are his future. Then you have room to get past fighting and into the relationship.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:43 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• the stress with the divorce and everything could be part of the issue, also you accusing him of cheating probably isnt helping either
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 7:46 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I agree.. The arguing is probably making him question the relationship and he is pulling away sexually. Especially if he went through a recent divorce! He is probably thinking about whether your relationship is worth continuing! No one wants to get involved in another disfunctional relationship after one just ends!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Arguing is a major factor but I think another issue maybe you should be thinking about how you were the other women. He WAS NOT divorced when you started dating and I don't care if they were in the middle of it or not, you shouldn't have started a relationship. You should always end one before you start another. He had not fully ended it and your relationship may be doomed because of it. Sorry.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 9:43 AM on Mar. 3, 2009