Mmm what to think

I know ill get nasty comments on this on .. but I still really love my x.. and i feel like i havent been able to move on.. now i know we will never be he just got married.. he even called me on the day he got married its like he wants me to hold on to him.. anyways moving on.. i been trying to move on and dated and it seems like i keep trying to get the date to go bad.. like i make up reason why i cant go out that night.. and its like lame like i am going to the gym.. anyways so i want to know what you all think I am broken.. and how do i get to a place in my life were i am ready to move on to someone that will love me...
by the way i really deep down feel like he broke me... i use to be a fun loving person.. now im just a bit bitter and dont really want do anything.. I need help to get out of this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• You have to find interest in yourself again. Get out and learn something. Take a class. Make new friends. Create new experiences. Whatever you do don't go snooping into his new married life. If he still wanted you he wouldve married you. There is someone out there just for you, and you just for him. You don't want to be a broken woman when your whole man comes along.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:42 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• i am i have a new job new town.. just finished school.. just dont understand it was like i was over it and then he keeps txting and calling me.. mm i guess i just made myself thing i was over it.. though i see how people think im bitter.. deffently got a bad feeling about most men..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• sorry to hear that your going through all this..its horrible i know from experience ..in the end i realised that i was in love with the idea of what could have been and if only!! i also realised that my ex was only texting me etc because he loved the idea of me pining for him and also i was like his plan B. ..you know like in a sense if everything else failed i was still there...it took awhile but in the end i saw sense and moved on ..i've been with my SO now for almost 8 years. In the end i told my ex that i wished him well but i didnt want him to text me contact me etc and that i didnt feel the need to be updated on his life as i had moved on and he should do the same...no joking hun it was the best thing i could have done.. you deserve to be more than someones plan B ..i hope this helps
    dee778

Answer by dee778 at 6:55 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Absolutly, He is not the man for you, I wouldnt want someone who just got married to be contacting me! How would you feel if it was you he married an HER he was txtn? It is most likely a huge hurt for you but things in life change so close that door completely Now change your number after you tell HIM to move on with His life. That will help you move forward, dont pine over him,Im sure you would hate it if he was going behind your back think better foryourself and be happy an True Love will come your way, when your ready!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Sounds to me like he's having trouble letting go too. I'd change my number or block his calls to avoid the ongoing hurt. no wonder you're not able to move on, because neither one of you is letting it happen.
    change the number, block the calls and let him go and you'll find that you'll start to feel stronger in time.
    There's still lots of great guys out there, just hard to find them if you keep looking in the same person that's already proved he's not one of them.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:08 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• The first thing you need to do is find something to erase this feeling from your mind.. find a hobbie that will keep you busy and something that you deeply enjoy. If it helps get out a pen and paper and start writing a list of all the things you wanted to do in your life, even the silliest ones, and go for them. You need to clear your own mind, before you go about dating.. I also suggest getting out the ben and jerries, and inviting the girls over, and poping in "the women"... this will help you get it all out there to, which helps. Good luck.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:04 AM on Mar. 3, 2009