More Peanut Butter recalls...will it end???

Lots more products added to the recall list. Do you think they will be able to recall every bit of the contaminated products? I sure hope so!

http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2009Mar02/0,4670,PeanutRecalls,00.html

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 2:36 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• they need to take every peanutbutter prod off the shelfs
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 3:33 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I'm glad someone is answering my questions tonight pinkanfgrl! It's kinda dead on here right now.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:37 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Why can't they halt production of ALL peanut butter, wipe the store shelves of ALL peanut butter products, scour the cooking and packaging facilities, and start OVER! I know it would cost a lot in the beginning and cause some lost revenue, but at least it would repair consumer confidence. The way things are going people are going to stop purchasing PB forever!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:08 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Next thing on the bailout list--Peanut Butter!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:16 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I somehow bet Jimmy "The Peanut Farmer" Carter is in cahoots with this!!!  Perhaps some sort of kickback Obama promised him?

About as stupid as the TRUTHER types out there, so why not?!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• doesn't matter to me, I'm not eating peanut butter right now anyways. not a big fan of it anyways, so it's not a big deal to me.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:55 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Its not all peanut butter (JIF is still fine and girl scout cookies). It just seems like alot because you don't think about it. I personally am more concerned with China tryign to kill us with their lead toys, clothes and other products and toxic chemical candy. Heck because of China I can never wear flip flops after seeing those photos.

Anonymous

• There's still a lot of products out there not affected. Jif, Skippy and many store brands. No sense in putting all of them out of business because of a few. I've never even heard of most of the brands on that list and I'm in a pretty populated, diverse area of the country (NJ).
    Anonymous