kidney infections

Ok so i've had this infection for about 2 months I've been on 3 different antibiotics for it and I still have, I was in the ER tonight cause I'm in horrible pain, Any one else go through this or am I just unlucky : (

MrsCarlton

Asked by MrsCarlton at 3:04 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had this happen about a month or so again too where it was so bad that they kept me over night at the hospital and gave me meds threw an iv and all then i had too take meds also for almost two weeks when i got home be careful cause with a kidney infection if not treated right it can go in too the blood stream and harm baby
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 1:00 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Ouch! NO FUN!! I empathize with you. I have quite a history with these uncomfortable/painful and dangerous infections. Have you had x-rays done to determine what may be causing this? As a child, 3-4 or so, I had surgery as one side actually had two filtration systems on one side and only one tube draining it (the other side having only one normal kidney). Cranberry juice's been a good friend, too...

GRDmom
    GRDMom

Answer by GRDMom at 3:41 AM on Mar. 3, 2009