What is the best creme for postpartum stretch marks

My son is 6 mths old and i dont have horrible stretch marks but i dont want to have visible stretch marks im just looking for a creme that might help i have already used the palmers butter and it helped a little but not enough

Memosmom

Asked by Memosmom at 3:10 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i sell a stretchmark cream by AVON its suppose to work in 2 weeks if your not satisfied you get your money back so i guess its a win win situation www.youravon.com/mbeyor search stretch mark cream
    mjbeyor

Answer by mjbeyor at 3:35 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Your stretch marks will fade a lot in about a year. Your only 6 months postpartum so they still probably look red and overwhelming but really, they only get better with time. Tanning can cover stretch marks really well in most people and keep using the Cocoa butter and keep it moisturized. It's better than not using it at all.
    TrilastinSR is suppose to work really well and I heard some mom's on here say it was great and worked better than anything else. You have to buy it online and it's about $70 for a month supply. Not cheap.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:43 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Time will fade them. That's about all there is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:18 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Time. And Bio Oil. I had horrible stretchmarks and I started using Bio Oil at about 6 months. It doesn't make them go away, but it fades them faster. I swear, within 2 weeks I saw a drastic improvement.
    lilianasmom4508

Answer by lilianasmom4508 at 8:46 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• well i have absolute terrible stretch marks. i started tanning and they are just about gone. i have tried everything fom lotions to creams to oils and nothing works. its just products that are money hungry none actually really showed much results for me. but everyones body is different.
    beachbabewdj08

Answer by beachbabewdj08 at 11:20 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I am blessed enough to not have a single stretch mark on me. I have heard that shea butter or cocoa butter help though..
    Anonymous