Might be pregnant

I went on the pill after i had my son but since im nursing its the mini pill idk if im pregnant but im late and i was told that could happen my husband is excited about maybe having another baby but i just had my son (6 mths) and i dont want to get his hopes up

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am reasonably sure it's due to you nursing and it's very common to be late or not have a period at all when you are nursing. I think with you being on the mini-pill and also breast feeding the chances aren't that high at all, but then again there still could be that small, unlikely chance and it's happened to other people before. Just take a test and if it comes out negative it's probably just the fact that you are nursing.
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 4:32 AM on Mar. 3, 2009