What's your favorite movie and why?

It's hard for me to choose, but I have a few guilty pleasures that I can't help but watch when they come on: Dirty Dancing, Footloose, and The Sound of Music (I know, I'm a dork lol!) I love Dirty Dancing and Footloose because they had some hot dance scenes and I loved Patrick Swayze and Kevin Bacon when I was younger, and The Sound of Music, I grew up watching it and it just reminds me of all the movie days we had in school watching it.

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 3:36 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mary Poppins and Sound of Music....Both great!
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 10:12 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• The old Parent Trap. Before my gpa passed we would always watch that movie together. My gma gave me the VHS and whenever I watch it I think of him.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 3:39 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Bravehart....women like it, men like it. I get emotional EVERY time I watch it and I've seen it like 100 times!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 3:50 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Top Gun because I LOVE the Volleyball scene. Grease- don't really have a reason, I just love it. 300 because half naked men that are in good shape are always a plus in my book.

Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 3:58 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• PInnochio(sp) It was the 1st movie I ever saw in a theatre & my brother who is now gone took me to see it. I was like 5-6 yurs old!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:39 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I can't pick just one but I love pulp fiction, I don't know why, I just do. Lol I also love the notebook because what ali and noah have is true love and its such a heart touching story!
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 7:56 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I HAVE A FEW BUT "SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER" AND "GREASE". I WAS ABOUT 8 WHEN THEY CAME OUT AND JOHN TRAVOLTA WAS MY FIRST CELEBRITY CRUSH. I STILL LOVE HIM. I REMEMBER THE WHOLE DISCO CRAZE BACK IN THE 70'S TOO. LOL
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 8:33 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• The Note Book and Norbitt
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 8:45 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Cat on a Hot Tin Roof....Paul Newman was just dreamy, Liz was beautiful and brilliant as Maggie the Cat, ...it is such an interesting story line (if a little different from the original play).
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 8:48 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• The Little Mermaid... I just love that movie... Then it would be 9 to 5... There a tigh...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 9:12 AM on Mar. 3, 2009