Best birth control besides IUD

I want to get a BC that is not the IUD i have heard horrible things about it and looking for something else

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Health

• I use the Nuava Ring. I love it. I only have to worry about it once a month (well, twice, once to take it out and a week later to put it in). The only complaint I have about it is sometimes my husband can feel it but not all the time.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:29 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I TOOK THE PILL, BUT IT MAKE YOU GAIN WEIGHT.
    moe125

Answer by moe125 at 8:23 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• People react differently to different things. I have an IUD. This is my third one. I love it. I am not trying to sway you to it just letting you know a few things. I have no period, no worry of getting pregnant, cant forget to take it, etc. There are reasons that I can't or won't do the other types of bc. I got an IUD before I had any children (thats no. 1), after no. 2 and now this one because the time was up on it. Again, no complaints on it. Good luck
    crazy_mum

Answer by crazy_mum at 12:36 PM on Mar. 3, 2009