What diet i should take to burn the extra fat in my body?

I am 37+.my weight is 63kg.i want to reduce it upto 54kg.Would any of you pls. help me what diet i should take in breakfast,lunch and dinner n how much quantity,so that i can reduce it without feeling any weakness.my stomach is fat and i want to reduce it.i dont take my breakfast.but now i have to start to take as i am a BP low patient now.but i am worried that if i start taking breakfast then i will gain weight more.pls.help.

Deepal

Asked by Deepal at 4:08 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Breakfast: 1 plain waffle, 1 T. maple syrup, 1 tsp. butter or margine, 8 oz. water or caffeine free, non-caloric beverage, 1/2 cup orange juice

Morning Snack: a fruit or 1 cup skim milk 1/2 cinnamon bagel

Lunch:Salad with romaine lettuce, 1/4 cup each carrot, green peppers, cabbage, celery, 1 T. Lite salad dressing, 1 oz. turkey breast, 1 whole grain roll

Afternoon snack: 1/2 cup sliced strawberries, 6 oz. fat free, flavored yogurt, 1 T. crunchy whole grain cereal

Dinner: 3 oz. sirloin steak, lean only, broiled or grilled without added fat, 1 cup rice, 1 tsp. butter or margine, 1/2 cup cooked carrots, 1 mixed green salad, 2 T. fat free dressing

Evening snack: 1 orange or fruit of choice

I got this from a booklet of 1400 Calorie Menu. So you can eat this and not worry about eating too many calories. If you want any more just message me. Good luck!
    DianaT.

Answer by DianaT. at 1:11 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Eating breakfast has been proven to boost your metabolism and help you burn calories so I don't understand why you're not eating it. The metabloism is slower in people who don't eat breakfast because after a long night of not eating then not eating in the morning it puts your body in to "starvation mode" and you will store more fat calories because your body is running on no calories and calories for human beings are like gasoline for a car. You have to have them. It depends on what you eat, not how much. To lose weight consume 1400 calories a day and when you eat make it healthy food, not junk. 3 meals and 3 snacks a day.

PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 4:23 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I agree, you really don't want to miss your breakfast it will come back to haunt you. You actually end up losing muscle then actual fat. Your metabolism slows down so instead of losing weight you end up gaining more. It also depends on how active you are if you are very active you can eat up to1900 calories per day if you are not then 1400 to 1700 calories per day would be good. You have to remember that even though you start a diet it won't give you the same effect if you don't exercise. You don't have to go all out just exercise 3 times per week and it will help so much.
    DianaT.

Answer by DianaT. at 12:51 PM on Mar. 3, 2009