23 year old DD pregnant for 5th time

My DD is 23 years old. She is married to a wonderful man who is 35 makes alot of money. She also makes alot of money. They own 2 cars and a house. She has 4 children. 4yo Kale, 3yo Kaleb, 2yo Konner & 1yo Khristian old boys. She annouced today she is expecting number 5. She did online college and has done great. Together they make $175k a year. BUT all this aside I don't think its ok for her to have so many children! They get lots of love and learning. They have a nice home, but I think it is selfish to have so many children. She said if this one isn't a girl they are going to keep trying until they get a girl because she feels so out numbered than laughed as if it was a joke. I love my grand sons but this is getting out of hand could someone help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Adult Children (18+)

• If my 23 year old daughter made part of $175,000 a year owned a house 2 cars and was in a good realtionship and wanted a heard of kids I would be happy for her. Be proud she is offering them love and support. Your the one being selfish, not her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:31 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• i agree with pp
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:33 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Yeah, I don't see anything wrong with her. I think it's wonderful. There is nothing wrong with big families when the parents support the children and provide enough love and attention.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:35 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I honestly don't see nothing wrong with it. She sounds very stable and responsible and some people like having a lot of kids.
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 4:36 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• i agree with all above!
    Chazzms

Answer by Chazzms at 4:38 AM on Mar. 3, 2009