opoinoins on octo mom please i dont know what to think

my sister in law has babys cause she likes the cuddiling stage she's now got 11 kiddos and one on the way. she loves all her children thier not the best behaved in the world but then its like octo mom has 14 kids now whats the differance i dont understand how we can critisize her and not poeple like my sister in law that just have them and ignore them past age 3 ????

SarahRandall

Asked by SarahRandall at 4:29 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Entertainment

• I'd criticize you sister in law too. I mean, it's different if she's married and can support the children. But it's still wrong to ignore your children just because they aren't cuddly anymore.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:33 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• It's one thing to have kids because you want them - for life. It's a whole different story if you're having them because you like babies/toddlers. My kids are 6 and 8 and both are still cuddly. Maybe I'm lucky, or maybe it's because I've always loved them and been very affectionate with them. She needs to pay attention to them past age 3 or they're not going to have very fond memories of their childhoods.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I'd criticize your sister too. One has to question how anyone can afford 11 children. Having more babies than you can afford or pay attention to is irresponsible and deserves as much criticism as octomom. My biggest problem with octomom is the burden she has put on her mom and dad and the tax payers of teh state of california. Then last week she said it was a mistake.... how are those babies going to feel when they grow up anda know their mother publicly called them a mistake. They should be taken away adn given to deserving parents who cry every night because they cant have babies
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:12 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I would also criticize your SIL. If someone wants to be around babies so darn much, work at a daycare. There's a constant supply there.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:52 PM on Mar. 3, 2009