How to get rid of pimples and acnes on your face?

pls. tell me how can i remove acnes n pimples from my face.pls HELP!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Also, suggest Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel*
    For blemishes, smooth on Acne Treatment Gel. It's clinically proven to dry and clear acne blemishes, allowing skin to heal.
    www.marykay.com/smcgarity1
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 8:57 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• ZAP A ZIT... get it at wal-mart for nothing... It works over night for me...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 10:30 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I use Mary Kay Acne Gel treatment and the Velocity skin care set...... for all three things it's $30 even and I have a special right now that if you order a skin care set you get a satin hands set for free that means your getting $30 of product free...and If you up your order total to $40 you get a FREE gift with purchase. message me for more info if you would like samples or would like to order.
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 11:09 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Try the Avon Clearskin products. They're half the price of the stuff you'd find at Walmart (even the generic brands!) and work twice as well and don't dry out your skin (which causes more acne!) www.youravon.com/dhullum if you want to try them use code fsany and have them shipped to your house for free :) The products are all on sale right now too! Use the cleansing pads, face cleanser and spot treatment you should be cleared up in a few days!
    Good luck!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:51 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Figure Out Your Acne Prone Skin

If you have acne prone skin your main focus is just to clear up your blemishes, but in order to correct the problem, you first need to determine what type of acne you have: Oil caused acne - You have this type of acne if your blemishes are only showing up on your face and mostly in the areas of your nose and forehead. Internal acne - This is acne that is coming to the surface all over your body, especially your back and face. Many things such as diet, stress, and the clothing you wear can all contribute to blemishes that are appearing all over your body. Dead skin cell acne - This is a hereditary condition that causes the dead skin cells on the surface of your skin to not flake off properly.

deniseslbri

Answer by deniseslbri at 12:12 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I've only been free of acne for the last few months....suffered for 20+ years.
    I used to sell Avon and although their stuff works...your skin doesn't get that smooth glow. I've been through Proactive, Arbonne, Mary Kay, Clinique, Obaji....you name it..20 years is a long time.
    Seriesse is the only company who have a complete system that worked for me. It's their Continuously Clear line. There’s a face wash, (Salicylic acid, Glycolic acid, Chamomile),a zit treatment with Benz Peroxide, a moisturiser, night sulpher solution and vitamin supplements containing Zinc. It cost me about $70 plus tax and shipping. It lasts about 2-3 months depending how much you use. You actually only need a tiny amount . They give a full 45 day money back guarantee....you've go nothing ot loose. I joined Seriesse after my acne cleared, so I can tell others about it. : http://www.myseriesse.com/ContinouslyClearshop.aspx?ID=asp Good Luck!
    Noosh

Answer by Noosh at 11:19 AM on Mar. 15, 2009