HIS NAME

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE NAME TRISTAN JAYDEN THOMAS. BE HONEST. I LOVE IT BUT I JUST WAN T TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. THANK YOU

pregnproud88

Asked by pregnproud88 at 5:40 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I REALLY LIKE THAT
    CASSANDRA56745

Answer by CASSANDRA56745 at 5:57 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Is that a double middle name or his last name?

Personally I prefer Tristan for a girl...I know I'm weird, but it's actually a very nice name combo. And it flows very well.

The funny thing is when I was pregnant with my oldest daughter my top 3 names were Aspen, Tristan and Jayden. LOL I went with Aspen though. And then my little sister ended up getting named Jayden.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 6:03 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I like it =] I like the 3 names my daughter is going to be called Cali Grace Faye.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 6:18 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I like it a lot!
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 6:25 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Love it... Honestly. x
    lara_b

Answer by lara_b at 8:21 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Is it Tristan, as in Tristan and Isolde?
    lara_b

Answer by lara_b at 8:22 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• My Son's name is Tristan... Good name.. and above poster TRISTAN is a BOY'S name! The girls version would be "trista".. Tristan was a Knight.. if you look up the definition of tristan it say's "valliant knight"... Also it was brad pitt's name in Legends of the fall. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• sorry I don't like it its way to common but thats me I call all these "New" names Falt names they have no history no backing to them
    Anonymous