COULD NOT SEE ANYTHING ANYWHERE..........

been having brown discharge with a smell to it, & slight cramping on my left side hubby was like go to the ER. they do urine & blood test and it looks like a UTI, HCG numbers are 2,180. So they sent me for a sono. The ER doc came in and told me that I am 5weeks and 6 days, and that they thought it was a etopic but did not see anything in my tubes. She said that my hormone levels are great, but they did not see anything in my uterus either!?!? Im like ok what does that mean? He said that usually when your levels get to 15hund then they could see something, but they could not see ANYTHING in my uterus or tubes! So now Im wondering what the hell. I am due for another sono on the 11th. He said that it might have been to early to see anything, & to just rest. How am I suppose to rest after hearing that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When I was around 6 weeks I miscarried a twin, and when I went to the ER it took them forever to find the other (alive) baby. They originally thought it was a miscarriage of a single (I didn't know it was twins yet). I think they searched for about an hour before finding her heartbeat. So just relax, and rest. Don't worry yet.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 7:10 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Did you have an vaginal ultrasound?
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 11:26 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• They might be wrong about how far along you are. They were with me. I didnt see anything until 6 weeks.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 11:27 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• POSTER-
    yeah they did a vaginal u/s and one that was not vaginal. My last period was 1/20 so that would put me today right at 6 weeks. so they might have been right. I just pray that on the 11th my doc sees what we need to see.
    Anonymous