anyone else got this feeling?

Anyone else have a sharp pain like feeling underneath there right breast? I mean its just uncomfortable sitting up at times and even laying down. I know its not my little one because I feel her everywhere else. I am just wondering if anyone else has this feeling or am I the only one.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would get that checked out!!!! if its bothering you!!!
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 7:57 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Actually, I told my doc when that one started on me. It's right under the breast against the ribs for me, and feels like a burning spot that flares up something fierce when I sneeze. She told me it sounded like a strained muscle, and she also said it's nothing to worry about.

Hope that helps clear it up for you! If not, or if you need more confirmation you should give your own doc an update,
    Reulia

Answer by Reulia at 12:29 PM on Mar. 3, 2009