beefin with my sister

O.K me and my sister have a place together but the one thing she do not like is that my hubby stay with us( she had 4 boyfriends in the last year and I do not know them at all) I told I will move out if it get to her like that. But she tell me that if I move out I still have to pay rent.

My Question is wht do I tell her to get her out my face cause when she have her boyfriend I do not say nothing to her and I have 3 girls Should I just go??

Mz.PhatPhat

Asked by Mz.PhatPhat at 7:56 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• What 9ppl? Thats is wrong, everyone of the children need to be learning responsibility of cleaning thier space! And It is not all your responcibility to keep everyone straight! A Husband is soooo different than just any boyfriend, they should be around enough for you to know them Before they ever moved in with 3 girls she should have thought about you TOO! If you are ready to move then do it, give her a time,say it once an dont discuss it again that will just cause more frustration, MAKE it a REAL HAPPY Thing so it will be HER Obligation as a sister to BE HAPPY For You. an not feel like she is just being left hanging! Dont except anything rude towards your happiness!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• i would just go
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:01 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Just leave, but whats with the whole if you leave you still have to pay rent, thats not how it is
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 8:13 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• just go.....
    dee778

Answer by dee778 at 8:13 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• WE LL I AM GOING THROUGH SAME THING WITH A FAMILY MEMBER. YOU NEEDTO TALK WITH HER ABOUT EVERYTHING. MAYBE SHE WISH SAME TO HAVE A HUBBY?
    ONCE YOU MOVED I DO NOT THINK YOU NEED TO PAY RENT. YOU GIVE NOTICE IN WRITING THAT YOU ARE OUT... BUT FIRST TALK WITH HER TELL HOW YOU FEEL....
    moe125

Answer by moe125 at 8:20 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I try to talk to my sister she do not like black guy cause she think they are all like my dad. There is to much I can do I try everything and I clean with NO help from no one in this house. I ask my mom to talk to her and all my mom said was that I do not work and I should keep the house clean and help look after her boys. (there is 9 ppl in this house) Everyone look at me like I am wrong.
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 8:30 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• well , since there is nothing she can do to enforce you paying rent after you leave, I would just leave. It's time you have hubby start a life of your own anyways.
    However is she upset because she feels like she is paying more than her fair share? If you are all living together.. you should distribute paying the rent to EVERY adult in the apartment, so if you and hubby are only paying half.. and you have three kids, she may feel like she is over paying. If that is the case I would work something out so she pays 1/3 of the rent when she's single, and her and bf pay 1/2 when she's dating. That seems fair to me.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:21 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• My sister have 2 boys and her boyfriend be here every other night. We are about to move this month
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 11:05 AM on Mar. 3, 2009