WEBKINZ

i guess my daughter gave a coupon to someone else that wasnt hers.well the girl called up...my daughter said she was sorry.the 2 girls that were on her sight blocked her.jess called again and said sorry again...my problem is the mother of this girl is on top of her what ever she does.so she is kind of guiding what this girl says and does.her and her daughter are very aggressive but she is friends with my daughter the same.i told this mom when we were talking that i did want my daughter playing with this particular girl as much.she said the same thing commenting on the fact that this girl is using my daughter.the mom turns around and lets her daughter play with this girl all the time.mean while my daughter is left out and this woman is kind of lying.and munipulating.i feel like i dont have a leg to stand on>>>any advice???

snowmom974

Asked by snowmom974 at 8:05 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in General Parenting

• Could you say again????
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 8:09 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• basically helicopter mom is directing everything her daughter is doing and saying.lying and munipulating.going behind my back.basically not seeing the whole pictice that her daughter is aggressive and thinking that her daughter does no wrongand thinking my daughter is the devil in carnidge??????i dont know what to do?????i hope this helps...
    snowmom974

Answer by snowmom974 at 8:13 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I'm having a hard time following what's going on from what you wrote, but I would suggest just distancing yourself and your daughter from them.
    Anonymous