Anyone looking for live in child care?

Hi,
I'm a cafemom and I know of an Au Pair looking to live with a family to take care of their children. Maria is from Chile. She speaks both Spanish and English. I spoke with her on the phone and her English skills are good. She is 27 and she does drive. She is also infant qualified and willing to care for up to 3 children. She has been here since Dec. 7, 2008. Maria does not swim. Au Pairs (young adults ages 18 - 26 from one of 40 countries) provide 45 hours of flexible, affordable, child care, can drive, do the kids laundry, prepare their meals for only $320/week whether you have 1 or 6 children. If interested, contact me at 937-344-6248.

jpatte

Asked by jpatte at 8:08 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in General Parenting

• Wow! thats really cheap, I nanny 2 kids for 300/week (after taxes) and dont do any laundry, and only work 42 hours...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:13 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Who the heck would hire a foreign stranger to take care of THEIR kids? This seems rediculous to me! I would never let some random person from another country come into MY home and do MY job as a mother.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 8:19 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• For the wealthy I think it is considered fashionable to hire foreign workers. Just as it is fashionable to adopt foreign children. Why should they care that there are American citizens needing jobs & American children needing homes.
    Anonymous