Whitehouse Wednesday Parties??

While the rest of the nation struggles to make their mortgage payments, keep thier finds, finda job, and prepare for the increase in living in America? Life is just one big party at the Obama White House:

Wagyu Beef
Earth Wind and Fire
Stevie Wonder

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hjPujfKghPXUPK3LKaH2P0gDV3cQD96M06J02

Does this lavish lifetyle and Partying concern you? Is this appropriate behavior while the rest of the nation is worried about their 401k, their job, how to pay for their health insurance?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• It concerns me, but I'm just one of those evil conservative types, who cannot stomach the fact that Opie has gone to Washington, and is whooping it up like being POTUS is all about photo ops, ribbon cuttings, and "big check" presentations!.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I think it is interesting that many left leaner cm's say that the rich can afford to pay more taxes, and that the Bank execs shouldn't be living it up. But then the Pres of the US is using Tax Payer Money to "live it up"

Barack "Do as I say, Not as I Do" Obama
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:33 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Yes he can. hehe
    Why do you think Obama cares about you? We got a beer drinking, smoking President who likes to have parties. Yeah, THAT makes me feel alot better about the country. woohoo.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 8:36 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• It disgusts me but whatever I'm not the president and I guess if I was I'd do the same thing. They did call him the celebrity. Guess he wants to meet them all!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:42 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• If this Economy is such a crisis like he continues to preach in his negative speeches, then why doesn't he lead by example?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• grly,
    Nobody will be allowed to live better than the politicians. They get spearheaded on Capitol Hill for living exactly like the ones interrogating them.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 8:49 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

He is, the country isn't that bad, and he knows it.

Why did so many fools vote him in office, he was living this way before the election and everyone was complaining about the economy then too.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• People were dumb enough to elect him and now we are stuck with him.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:54 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Hope and change, folks, hope and change. Here it is. You asked for it, now you got it, live with it. The rest of us got to live with it too, no thanks to all you Obama Mommas.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Change Obama Hopes you can keep up with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Mar. 3, 2009