Should i be...

Im alomost 19 weeks prego and wanted to know if i should be feeling the baby move..? I sometimes feel like she is but then i get gas to i think its just gas going through. With my first daughter i dont remember when and what it really felt like but all my friends and family are saying i should start to feel something at least... I go to my monthly appt today so im gonna ask but wanted to know when other moms started to feel it?

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 8:38 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The gas you are feeling might be little baby movements. They start out as flutters and feel like little gas bubbles. Everyone feels movements at different times of their pregnancies so don't worry.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:49 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• With my first I was about 18 weeks or so and with my second I was 22 weeks. Everyone is different so just give it time.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 9:34 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• 3 pregnancies and it was different everytime. usually 4 to 5 months. Some babies are lazy and some aren't.
    Daytripn

Answer by Daytripn at 9:35 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• My first baby movements felt like bubbles(gas bubbles) so you very well could be feeling baby move.

Plus if she's laying farther back, it may not be as noticeable,etc.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:18 AM on Mar. 3, 2009