When would I be due if...

I had my period july 12th. Got pregnant August 4th and had implantation bleeding August 18th. When would my due date be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Your baby will be born on or around Saturday, April 18, 2009

your about 33 weeks prego
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 8:57 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Here's how the wheel at an OB works. From your last period, add 2 weeks and subtract 3 months.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 9:43 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Another way is to count backwards from the first day of your last period 12 weeks. Pregnancy is generally 40 weeks long and there are 52 weeks in the year. You do NOT count backwards from when you think you conceived, your EDD is based on the first day of your last period, ALWAYS.
    cat0325

Answer by cat0325 at 10:35 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Yep i confirm it's April 18.
    I checked four sites based off your information to see if it read the same.
    Congratulations!
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 10:36 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Question: Being your so close to your due due date based off your information i am more concened your asking since you would know if you got any prenatal care.
    Please get care if you have not for you & babies health.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• If you are 33 weeks why are you asking? Just curious.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I'm not 33 weeks. I'm 29. I do regularly go to the doctor. I've just been so confused about my due date. It's May 16th and I had my last period August 18th. Actually, it was nine days late so I should have had it on the 9th. Either way, he based my due date off of the size of the baby because he said I was a little farther a long than my LMP. So I'm confused, there is only like a week difference from what the baby measured and my due date based off of LMP. I have had two ultrasounds and both measured along with my due date.
    kaf1987

Answer by kaf1987 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 3, 2009