OMG Did you hear..

ABOUT THE WOMAN TAKING HER OLDER CHILDREN TO SCHOOL AND BREASTFEEDING HER NEWBORN WHILE DRIVING AND TALKING ON THE CELL PH.? A WITNESS CALLED HER IN AN SHE TOLD POLICE SHE DID THAT REG. SHE IS FACING CHARGES OF CHILD ENDANGERMENT!! I SAY GOOD, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Some people are so stupid.
    One case where breastfeeding is NOT ok. LOL
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:09 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• WOW. I would never think to endanger my child and nurse while I drive. That is insane and to top it off she was on the phone. Hell NO! What was she thinking. You can multi task at home but not in the car especially with your children in it.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:09 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Did she live in OKLAHOMA... Cause i see this all the time... PPL just dont think...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 9:14 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Wow, there are so many things wrong with that story. So sad.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 9:15 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• No Doubt shes one of the ones who doesnt believe in the safty of carseats!! I breastfeed an never would I have done that while driving!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• How many hands does this woman have? Unless she's endowed with more than the usual two, her actions are reckless and insane. She's endangering her b/fing infant, the other kids in the car, herself, and everybody else on the road. Isn't that baby supposed to be in a carseat in the back seat of the car? She needs to plan a little better, either feed the baby before driving the other kids to school, or something. Hell to the YES give her a BIG whopping ticket.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 9:23 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I'm glad she was breastfeeding but I would have pulled over.
    There's no reason to take your baby out of a carseat while the car is in motion.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 9:28 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Well said pagan! I second that. On my more compassionate side, here is this woman who is trying hard to do it all and is making very poor decisions in the midst of her chaos. I actually feel for her. It is poor time management and she needs to adjust that a bit better. Haven't we all just gone a little coo-coo trying to be super Mom and often times fail and look back and think, geez that wasn't such a smart decision........

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 9:29 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Yes, it is endangerment and very lacking in common sense. Fussing a little before getting fed will not kill a baby, being an unrestrained passenger directly in front of the airbag in an accident WILL. I have three kids, two in different schools with different pick up/drop off times so I understand being frazzled and harried in the mornings, but I think this was very poor judgement on her part.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 9:43 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• The stupidity of some people amazes me.

Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 9:55 AM on Mar. 3, 2009