if you pray, then could you....?

if you pray then could you please pray for my great grandmother. her name is mittie mae and she is 90 years old. she has cancer and is not doing well. i dont think she has much more time left on this earth. she has gotten very confused. she cant go to the bathroom by herself-her daughter is her caretaker. when she goes poo, she cant get it in the toilet. recently, she has started calling her daughter "mom", crys when she goes to bed, and is insisting that her daughter sleep in the bed with her. her daughter sits with her until she goes to sleep. she crys any time she is left alone anywhere. even if her daughter is just a couple steps away. she will start to cry and say dont leave me please dont leave me. its a really sad situation. i have come to terms that she wont be here much longer-i just hope that when her time is up that she goes without pain and fear. so if you pray, could you pray for her. thank you

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 9:10 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• She will be in my prayers.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 9:14 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Honestly sounds like she is fighting death. Alot of times when people are in a hospital or nursing home and they know they are about to die they sit on their call light alllll night because they don't want to be alone. You need to pray that God's Will will be done in her life. Have your mom tell her everything will be okay and comfort her the best she can. :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:15 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Yes I Will
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Prayers are with you all. She sounds scared, is she a believer? If so, she needs to be in peace that heaven is just a moment away! krazyash, sounds right, she may be fighting death. Bless her heart! Sending you hugs mama!

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 9:18 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• yes she is believer. she has attended the same church EVERY sunday since i can remember. im 21 yrs old and she has been a long time member of her church. she STILL goes every sunday even in the condition shes in. its almost like shes a young child all over again. its really sad. i think she is afraid and her daughter trys to comfort her the best she can. thankyou for your prayers.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:26 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers,its not easy going through this
    BonJovilover

Answer by BonJovilover at 10:04 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I've just prayed for your dear Mittie Mae, as well as, for you and her daughter.
    {{{HUGS}}}
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:48 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I 'll definetly keep her in my prayers.
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 11:03 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• prayingPraying for comfort for everyone!

Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 11:08 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• How are Mittie Mae and her daughter doing today hunn?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:37 AM on Mar. 4, 2009