When do your hips and body start to go back to shape after having a baby, my baby is 6 months old.

I've heard 9 mnths-1yr

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I am starting to look better in my jeans. Less muffin top. I think my hips are going back in to place. My LO is 8 mo.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:16 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• thanks, did you work out and eat right?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• b/c its so hard to put jeans on, lol, they won't go over my hips... Iim working out as well
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Some things never go back to the way they were pre-baby. Working out and eating right will help a lot, but don't expect to be exactly how you were before baby.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 9:31 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• It takes time. I was back to my pre-pregnancy size about a month later but things still didn't fit the same way. It took another month or so after that because I was doing okay. But I am a VERY healthy eater and follow a strict diabetic diet. I also did work out videos at home at least once a day to try and help. It took about a year for me to be where I wanted. I was a size 14 after having my son and a year later I was at a 6. Eat healthy and try to work out some. It doesn't need to be intense. Even a few laps around a mall or the neighborhood is a great thing!
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 9:31 AM on Mar. 3, 2009