• In the Spotlight:

How Cute

I have been so depressed lately an wondering why my hubby was acting different, I still have no reson but I went to his job an his office is a dangerous location but on his window for everyone to see is two heart shaped Valentines I put in His lunch, they have funny cats on them with cute sayings He taped them up, so I guess if hes strong enough to do that then he must be realy loving me an I should stop worring RIGHT?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Aw, that is incredibly sweet. LOL! Yes, you are right to wonder, if his behavior has changed. Is it the general economy? Is he worried about losing his job? Has he been given new duties on his job that he is finding difficult? Is a friend of his having problems? Is he worried about something to do with his car? Is he worried about you or someone else in his family? Is he worried about his own health? Is it perhaps not worry but overwork, or just accumulated stress. Or have you been behaving differently and this has gotten him wondering and worried. Hug him and ask him if something is wrong at work. If he says no, then tell him that you've been observing that he is behaving differently and are concerned.

Answer by Bmat at 9:54 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Sounds like he loves you. Why are you worried and depressed?
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 9:46 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• That is very sweet, but I would ask him what is going on. If his behavior is different then something must be bugging him.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 9:46 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Maybe he is having bad days from work . My hubby does and boy does he get moody sometimes and doesn't want to talk about anything .
    katherine4

Answer by katherine4 at 9:55 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I have we have talked ,when I can get him to talk he always says I have nothing to worry about, Im His world, ive just had a bad feeling an he may just be wanting to spice things up to show me he loves me an make me happy again. I was told of him cheating 3yrs. ago witch I dont believe who it came from But still the thought has been driving me crazy an he denied it an gets so discusted if I say anything so maybe he has just been trying to prove his love to me,?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Haha, that is very sweet. My husband would die if he found valentines in his lunchbox from me, lol! He does like to show off my cooking skill though, always taking in my baked goods to share with his work buddies.
    MommyToSmeech

Answer by MommyToSmeech at 10:00 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• The valentines were a small box of choc. candys so they look just alike with diff. things!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• it sounds to me as if the past is still haunting you.. however you said yourself how sweet he has been.. perhaps the reason he may be alittle distant right now, is because he is wanting for you to come to him, to show him you are over the past. Maybe you should do something equally special for him.. I'm sure it will turn whatever he is feeling right around... (or he may just be stressed about work, either way it will definitly make his day)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:33 AM on Mar. 3, 2009