Personal question but going to ask anyways..

When My dh and I make love the scent is so strong afterwards..I don't remmeber hardley a smell with my first husband.This is my second marriage of 23 yrs and its always been like that. Is anyone else's strong?Just thought I would ask since their are so many women who always help with these things..thanks!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Health

• What you eat has very much to do with the scent you give off, even your under-arms. Meats will cause you to smell worse because they are salty and bitter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Honestly, from what i've heard, it depends on the foods they eat. If they eat alot of meats and protiens, it has a stronger odor.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:57 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Huh, I've never noticed this. Interesting...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• See if you can get him to eat more fruits. I know it sounds crazy,. but natural sugars make him taste and smell better. I had this problem with my ex fiance, because all he ate was processed foods and meats. My husband now eats a lot of fruit and sweet vegetable (carrots, squash,. corn) and it isn't unpleasant at all.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:09 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• What you are smelling is your combined musk and everyone has their own scent.  Some are stronger than others.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:02 PM on Mar. 3, 2009