some of my groups r not showing up on my profile..anyone know why?

I have 5 of 8 showing on my profile..I use that to check the forums

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Are you talking about when you view your own profile? If so then you probably have those 3 groups set to private so that no one can see. You can change it by going to that group and edit your settings (there should be a button). Set to to where everyone can see that you are a member of that group and it will show up.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:07 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• when you are putting your groups in order so that they will list in a certain order on your profile page, you have to make sure that they are all set so that either everybody can see them or so CM members can see them. On that page it shows the settings and there is a link so you can change the setting.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 1:24 PM on Mar. 3, 2009