Do you have this problem? How can I fix it?

For those of you who have a dishwasher....Does your dishes on the top shelf get clean? Mine don't!!!!! It's like all the yucky stuff from the bottom part of the dishwasher goes to the top shelf and stays there! No matter how many times I run them through! Its soooo aggrivating! I keep the dishwasher clean...I make sure all the food is off the dishes before I put them in...but still the top shelf FULL of dishes are still nasty! What am I doing wrong?

mominbolt

Asked by mominbolt at 10:19 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Do you put to much in the bottom of it? sometimes thats the only place for it to go.. The drain doesnt get all mine eather... I have to put like two plates in the bottom with the top full so they get clean...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 10:23 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• That might be it.....But I hate to do that cause I have so much dishes to do!

mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 10:27 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• You have to be careful not to overload it so the water can hit everything. I do know when I had one with the spinner in the middle, if I accidently put an item in there that touched it, it wouldn't raise up and spin and wash the upper rack.
    We also use vinegar in the rinse thing. It helps a lot. :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 11:44 AM on Mar. 3, 2009