Have any suggestions for a fun vacation for me and hubby? We didn't get to go on a honey moon last year so I'm kinda excited he's considering going on one!!! :)

I'm up for ANY ideas that won't be terribley expensive (like leaving the country) Unless cruises are good priced? Or a nature vacation like kayaking? Anything/!?!

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 10:22 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Travel

• Went to all inclusive in Anguilla, St. Martin very nice. Jamaica is nice . Disney is nice too. But the biggest surprise was in Florida in Key West. It was so nice and like an island without leaving the country. Gorgeous and so much fun.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 7:23 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• We love to cruise and you can get reasonable prices if you shop around. Try to remember that the price is pretty much all inclusive....all your food and shows are included. You do have to pay for alcohol and soda, gambling if you are into that, and any shore excursions but we find cruising to be the way to go,.
    momwillandturn

Answer by momwillandturn at 10:32 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• For me, anywhere that has a warm beach and a playfull ocean, that's my hub and my favorite vacation. And the US has a lot of beautiful beaches.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:58 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• we went to disney world on our honeymoon and had sooo much fun, it wasnt that expensive.
    the cruises are also nice, If you want something more romantic, we once got a cabin in Pigeon Forge. we went to Gatlinburg and there was soo much to do. but now we are kinda tired of going there because weve been so much. I saw your question about Myrtle beach so i will just answer it here lol that is where we go every summer, we usually dont stay at a motel tho because my inlaws have a place there where we stay but we did stay at the hilton once and it was okay.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 11:16 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• heck yes cruises are a GREAT price!!!! Vegas is fun but can be $$. I have scene cruise for under 50$ a day PP !!! That includes travel, entertainment, FOOD! etc!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 12:50 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I went to Cancun on my honeymoon and it wasn't that bad. We went to a all inclusive so all the food and drinks were included, so once you paid for the trip you didn't have to worry about any more expenses. We liked it so much we plan to go back this Fall.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 2:08 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• New Orleans in late April or early May is awesome.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Depending on what your wanting to do...

There are a lot of cool hiking/horseback riding options in the west. You can go on an actual cattle drive or do a week long horseback tour with camping out everynight. Just search cattle drive vacations (you'll also get info for horseback only vacations)

If you are in the midwest, theres a lot of good state parks to go camping or cave crawling.

ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 8:25 PM on Mar. 4, 2009