What makes you baby dance and kick. ?

What makes your baby respond.?

I'm 24 weeks and the baby loves to respond to music.

Also my husband will tickle my tummy and it makes me laugh so it makes the baby move.

What does it for you that makes you laugh or has the baby really respond. ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• when I was pregnant I craved ice alot, and where it was cold, it would wake him up, and he'd kick me alot like he was telling me to stop eating that cold stuff lol.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 10:34 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Every morning when I was pregnant with my son I ate applesauce, that really got him moving!
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 11:18 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• My fiance takes several spots of "Daddy Talk Time" throughout our day, and our son loves it! He's been talking to my tummy since about five months in, and what started as bed-time talkies became morning talkies and lunch time as well, since I work about 5-10 minutes down the road and we enjoy the hour together. It seems without meaning to, we've established a routine and he really holds us to it. If my fiance misses one of these talkie times or is late, the kicks start getting a lot more insistent until Daddy comes to calm him down. He also loves it when Daddy sings his bed-time song.
    Reulia

Answer by Reulia at 12:26 PM on Mar. 3, 2009