Whats the most weirdest thing that ever happened to you?

After I had my son, we were in Fruth Pharmacy, and a woman stopped and asked us about how old he was, and whats his name, stuff like that. Then she said, Do you want him? I was like huh? lol Then she said if we ever had a hard time, or just feel like we can't handle him anymore, then she would take him, so we kinda just walked away, because she freaked us out. But thats not the weirdest part, She followed us! We went to walmart afterwards, and she parked beside of us, she didnt even go inside, she waited until we came out, so we called the cops because we thought she was going to follw us home, she was insane lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• one time me and my friend were in barnes and noble and I was getting a book on breastfeeding b/c I was pregnant at the time. I was about 7 months so clearly huge. My friend and i both had on dresses ( it was in the summer) when all the sudden I heard my VERY calm laid back friend yell.. "what the heck are you doing!!" and I looked around her and there was this homeless looking man laying underneath her!!! He said somethign like "ohh ohh im sorry I was looking for a book" (clearly was not) and she said" no you werent!!!" and he ran off!! We told the manager about it and they tried to get him but he bolted outta there! It was so weird b/c i have never heard my friend yell like that and we were so freaked out we just left. I mean she was way more than I but what was gross was like ..we were in the breastfeeding book section so even if he was looking for a book he was a perv!!! WEIRD!!
    kelsbecca619

Answer by kelsbecca619 at 10:58 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• That would have freaked me out too!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:35 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Holy crap..I would have called the cops too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Whoa! I'm glad you called the police. I guess you never know what type of person you will meet in public, huh?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:42 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• It didn't happen to me but my sister was at walmart, in broad daylight, putting groceries in her car and had just had surgery on her hand, so she looked like she was struggling, anyway a man came up to her and asked her if she needed help, she said yeah, thanks, then when he was finished she said he got real close and opened her coat, said "hey I have a shirt like that', she said she backed up real fast and told him to f off, she was scared, got in her car and left. Took the plate number down and then called the police.. She said he didn't hurt her but she wanted them to know in case he did follow her or does it to someone else... There are so many freaks out there, you can't trust anyone... My hubby is gone a lot for work so I don't go anywhere after dark with our kids and I park close to the building if i'm alone....
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:56 AM on Mar. 3, 2009