well i was due to have my period on the 24 of febuary but it didn't show could i be prego

umm well last time me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex was in january he did not cum in side me he pulled out before he came but i have been super tired more then i would any other time but my thing is my nipples would start hurting before i come on but they have been hurting for like two or three weeks now and my lower back has been killin me when i walk but that might be from being over weight what do u think should i just wait it out because my cycle could be changing or should i get a prego test

sweetiepie18

Asked by sweetiepie18 at 10:33 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Take a pregnancy test.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:35 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Take a test, you could even call the doc. offfice and they will test you.. that way you know for sure... and if you take a at home test, you will need to be tested at the office anyways.. Just call them and take a test there... Good Luck! And just so you know, a guy has pre-ejec stuff that does contain sperm... So pulling out means nothing... well except that you have way less man juice in side, lol...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Test these days to see if you are pregnant.
    March 18,blood test,doctors office.
    March 24,Urine test,doctor or home test.
    Good luck,hope it turns out how you want.
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 10:50 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• The pull out method is not very effective, he may as well not bother.

Get checked. You could be pregnant. I hope that you are happy whichever way it works out. :)

Answer by Bmat at 10:58 AM on Mar. 3, 2009