how many people has tried anal sex dont lie

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol I did but I hated it,
    I can't see how some people like it lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• 289,265,751,518 people have had anal sex.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:38 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• i did. he put it in like a teeny but and it hurt soooooooooooo bad and we used alot of lube idk y
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I will be honest if you don't laugh at me lol. I am almost 27 years old and just tried it the other day for the first time lol. Hubby always wants to or tries, but I push him away I tried this time and I am not sure if I liked it or not lol. It wasn't bad, but don't know if it was good lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:39 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I've tried it once and I hated it.
    I felt so dirty and defiled afterwards.
    He loved it, though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• lol i tried it it hurt bad at frist but then it gets better and starts to feel good
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• We do it every once in awhile, but not often. My husband and I both like to experiment and try new things, but it's not a favorite for either of us, but is something nice to change it up every once in awhile.
    Anonymous

• It depends on what you do at the same time... And you should always use a good lube, not the warming stuff, just plain ky.. And no it's not for everyone.. I like it once in a while, not everytime we have sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• My husband and I used to do it every now and again....we loved it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• TRIED IT. HATED IT. I'M A WOMAN, HAVE A VAGINA AND DON'T WANT NO PENIS IN MY A$$. IF A MAN WANTS A$$ HE SHOULD GO WITH ANOTHER MAN. I HEARD IT'S A TIGHTER FEEL FOR THEM BUT TOO BAD. NO MAN IS PUTTING HIS PENIS IN MY A$$!!!! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Mar. 3, 2009