What exactly does a girdle do?

I know it is suppose to suck in the fat and make you look more slimming but what if some how the top of it kind of rolls as you bend over. (I guess I am too fat for one)

I really need something for my stomach not the whole panty thing I wish I could get a board and place it on to my stomach and tie the rest around me with a rope.

Any suggestions or ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i heard "spanx" are really good. expensive though. I have a really good girdle- i think it may have been from target. it covers my tummy and goes all the way up to below my boobs so i dont have muffin top.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• LOL - a fabric girdle yes could roll down at the top I supposee...if you really need the control and the spandex/lycra styles won't work for you - they do sell corset style girdles; that are much stiffer and have clasps to close; I'm sure they are much more uncomfortable though!
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 10:51 AM on Mar. 3, 2009