Should it bother me?

I caught my husband watching porn before he went to work this morning. He said that he just felt llike doing it. He isn't a porn kind of guy so that is why my feelings were pretty hurt by it. It just makes me feel like I'm not saucy enough for him.

MyLove

Asked by MyLove at 10:50 AM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Well it all depends on your views on porn. I personally dont' have a problem with it, nor would I have a problem with it if hub were watching it. I don't feel any less of a woman because of what another woman does. I'm very secure in my marriage. I would have a problem with it, if it became and addiction, like drinking, drugs, etc....Anything that replaces our marriage is an issue. But if it hurts, it's something to talk about with your hubby.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:54 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Maybe he was just bored...? Men are wired different. It is likely that he was gonna relieve himself to relax before work. I am sure it has nothing to do with you. Unless of course he keep yourself from him physically speaking*wink If you provide for him in that department and he doesn't do it all the time I wouldn't make a big deal of it
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 10:55 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• NO, don't bother about it. He was telling you the truht and mayb didn't want to bother you. Maybe you can watch porn with him. I don't have a problme watching porn and even watch it while my husband is at work and call to tell him all the sordid details..You bet he can't wait come home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• It would bother me b/c he never watches it. we dont even have it on our tv so it would bother be that he bought it. JMO. I dont care for it and I would be a bit put aback if I caught him watching it. But thats just my husband
    kelsbecca619

Answer by kelsbecca619 at 11:15 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• It would bother me too Steph. We've had our fair share of fights over stuff like that. We both have some history though so...
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 11:21 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I would only worry if this is something totally out of character. Don't brush your own feeling aside just to save the marriage. Try not to panic right now and continue to watch his behavior and take some of the advice already given here.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• If it is every once in awhile, I don't think its that big of a deal...if he is alone and in private,of course.Maybe try to watch it with him like foreplay! If he starts watching it a lot and spending money on it,then I wouldn't be with a guy who does that,lol
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 11:49 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Try asking him if there is something that he would like to try different in the bed room. Sometimes things can get kind of boring. It happens. But the important things is to be willing to try other things. Maybe going to a adult story together or a night out at a hotel with out any distrations might help. Just cause he was watching does not mean that he does not still find you to be the hottest woman he has ever seen.
    And just a side note... never let anyone make you feel less than you are. If you are happy with yourself and how you look then don't change.
    Butterflykola

Answer by Butterflykola at 12:06 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Yea it would bother me.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 3:41 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I too would be bothered, esp, if it isnt like him to do it. Try to explain your feelings to him (try to stay calm). Maybe something is bothering him too...
    BoobiePrize

Answer by BoobiePrize at 5:27 PM on Mar. 3, 2009